Thursday 19 May 2011

Your Last Letter...

Drop by drop, my
           tears drop on the
               letter you wrote to me...
I read it again as
           I did yesterday;
My heaving noise disturbed
            solitude of the silence; and
                 rose night from its slumber at my
                      choking...
Word by word, I 
            read each word of 
                 the Last Letter, you 
                         wrote to me...
Passed a shiver through 
           my soul for, I saw 
                  the words farewell love;
                          as I lay in the dark with 
                                  the question what made you go? 
 
Day by  day, I 
           walk on the road, that
                   leads me to your abode...
Staring at the door; and
            hanging my pate, I 
                   stood holding my
                         heart's oblation...
Upon hearing my footsteps,
             you'll run to me,
                    I thought ...
For thoughts are just 
             the mind's dust, lamenting
                   I moved on, bequeathing the
                         letter at your door...
Feeling disheartened at your
              insensate words, I
                       promised your heart I'll 
                             never come back...!!

1 comment:

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs