Saturday 21 May 2011

You'll always be with me....

Gazing at your picture that
          I stored in my eyes;
               I dreamed of the day when
                   you were on me, way 
                            you kissed my lips and 
                                  laid your head on my bosom...
I may not be with you, but
        you'll always be with me....!!
Far away from you and
        life; I cherish each 
                memory-a gift of
                       your love..
In the dead of night, I 
         wake up and caress them, teary eyed...
I may not be with you, but 
         you'll always with me....!!
I was harsh for
         leaving you there; not
               with you but
                    with myself;
Wishing you a happy life, I
          bade you good bye, and 
                a prince worthy of you not
                        a fool like me; now 
                              I walk away ailing my heart in
                                      the alley of solitude...
I may not be with you, but 
          you'll always be with me....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs