Wednesday 18 May 2011

I'm lost in a crowd....

Whomever I see,
                   wherever I go
I see the faces never seen before;
I tried so hard to think If I know them
                   but never in my life have I seen them,and
all I knew was,
                  'I'm lost in the crowd.'
I walked in the search
                  of a lonely place,
for I hate to be in the crowd...
I walked and walked 
                  and walked for long;
but couldn't find the place
                  I longed for
I sat by a tree when,
                  a wind passed by
It gave me a hug and solace I needed
for, I gave up and was 
                  lost in the crowd
I got up and said to myself 
           "stand apart and make ua own way
        for none will come to make you walk....!!"








No comments:

Post a Comment

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs