Wednesday 20 July 2011

Hold my hand...

Standing at the crossroads,I'm
     looking around,
       knowing not where to go,
I feel so lost
   I feel so lonely,oh girl,
I feel like dying;
Can't you see my eyes crying...
   Can't you see my heart saying...
Hold my hand, baby, take
       me in your heart...
Kiss my lips, baby,take
       me in your arms...

In a lonely lane, I
       was walking for long,
Staring strange faces,
Stepping unknown pavements,
  earing the voices,I
       never knew
Waiting for you to come
       and help me out
                                    
Can't you see my eyes crying...
   Can't you hear my heart saying...
Hold my hand, baby, take
      me in your heart...
Kiss my lips, baby, take
      me in your arms...
Don't make me wait for long oh baby
'coz this may be my last call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs