Tuesday 5 July 2011

May be I didn't love you enough...!!

You know how I felt, when
        you walked away from me;
           every step you took, that
              took you away from me;
 leaving me behind, all alone,
          watching your footsteps,
                that you left for me...
I asked myself
may be for you I wasn't enough...
      may be I didn't love you enough...!!

                                

Wanted to run after you, to
         stop you, holding you
               tight in my arms; but
a tear that escaped out from,
          my eye made me feel...
may be for you I wasn't enough...
may be I didn't love you enough...!!

You didn't turn back, to
        look at me and I didn't,
             turn away just to look at you
I would never call you back,I
        promise, I would never come to, you
             again but would just say...
may be for you I wasn't enough...
may be I didn't love you enough...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs