Tuesday 9 October 2012

My path alone...!!


Amidst the hundred glaring blinkers of light
I stood alone;
as I stood alone,
I watched everyone walking away
and I saw, among them, some
who were with me,
are no longer there
to hold weak me!
I raised a step to almost say,
‘wait for me,
I’ll come along!’
‘No!’ said my heart, instead, moving back
it’s my life, my path alone, I
have to walk here with no mate!!
           

Got in a train, with many others,
thought, then, I'm not alone, but
fallacy of mine was
crueller than a dream; as I
saw faces change with every stop!
it’s no moving train, no trees moving, it’s
just your life on a drifting spree!!
Everyone’s on a journey of their own and, so,
you don’t say,
‘wait for me,
I’ll come along!’
It’s your life, your path alone, you
have to walk here with no mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs